Monday, April 20, 2015

Plans

Many people don't know but i used to be really into soccer and i played for 10 years. It was my dream to become a professional, soccer was my life. Things changed when i moved and i was put into a lower soccer team for 3 years because i didn't know of any others around i was the best of the team and i really didn't learn to much. High school came and i got health problems and got tired easily it sucked, i was depressed and i stopped. I regret ever stopping something that was so important to me. And that's where music comes in. There are times where i did almost stop playing for awhile it was horrible. It scares me to know i am going to become a sound engineer because i didn't have much confidence as i had in soccer. Being a musician is a tough field especially if you are a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment